Looking for a place to play pickleball on Long Island? You’re in luck! There are plenty of courts around the area to choose from. Here’s a list of some of the best places to play.
1. Pickle N Par
- Address: 515 Broadhollow Rd Suite 500, Melville, NY 11747
- Hours: 8 AM–10 PM
- Phone: (631) 777-7425
- Website: http://www.picklenpar.com/
America’s number one adult participation sport (Golf) combined with America’s fasted growing new sport (Pickleball). It’s all happening right here at “Courtyard 515” in Melville on Route 110, about a half-mile south of the LIE.
- Where Can I Play Pickleball in Calgary?
- What Are Good Ways To Maintain or Repair a Backyard Pickleball Court Surface Over Time?
- Pickleball Court with Concrete Finish (Construction Guide)
2. Long Island NY Pickleball Pros
- Address: 111 N Oceanside Rd Rockville Centre, NY 11570
- Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Phone: (516) 384-5124
- Website: http://longislandnypickleballpros.com/
Long Island Pickleball Pros offers Pickleball Lessons, Group Pickleball Clinics, Exhibitions, and fun for you! We are located on Long Island, New York. We offer Private/Group Pickleball Lessons as well as Instructional Clinics for all ages and abilities. All of our Pickleball Instructors are certified and have at least 2 years of teaching experience.
3. Tennis & Sport Club
- Address: 86 Depot Rd Westhampton Beach, NY 11978
- Hours: 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Phone: (631) 288-6060
- Website: http://www.whbtennisandsport.com/
Our business specializes in racquet sports. Tennis and Pickleball lessons and game arranging 7 days a week, for Kids and Adults. We offer small group or individual lessons. We strive to improve your tennis game and to keep tennis fun for all. All levels are welcomed. Indoor courts are open to the public. Summer 26 outdoor courts available.
- Pickleball Court vs Badminton Court (Detailed Comparison in Courts)
- How Does the Texture of the Pickleball Court Coating Affect the Game’s Playability and Player Safety?
- Backyard Pickleball Court: Everything You Need To Know
4. Tennis at the Barn
- Address: 142 Montauk Hwy Westhampton, NY 11977
- Hours: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Phone: (631) 288-1540
- Website: https://tennisatthebarn.com/
Tennis at the Barn is one of the most unique tennis facilities on Long Island. Situated on 15 acres of pristine farmland in Westhampton, our picturesque setting provides the perfect backdrop for a game of tennis or pickleball. With 8 Har-Tru courts (6 lighted), a full-service pro shop, and a comfortable clubhouse, we offer everything you need for a great day of tennis.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are people saying about pickleball in Long Island, NY?
- “It’s a great way to stay active and meet new people.”
- “I love pickleball because it’s a challenging yet fun game.”
- “I’m addicted to pickleball! I can’t get enough of it.”
What are the best places to play pickleball on Long Island?
Some of the best places to play pickleball on Long Island include Pickle N Par, Long Island NY Pickleball Pros, Tennis & Sports Club, and Tennis at the Barn.
What are the rules of pickleball?
The basic rules of pickleball are as follows: players must use a paddle to hit a perforated plastic ball over a net; the ball can bounce once before it must be returned; players can only return the ball once per rally, and points are scored by either forcing your opponent to hit the ball out of bounds or by winning a rally. For a more detailed explanation of the rules, check out this website.
How do I join a pickleball group on Long Island?
Joining a pickleball group on Long Island is easy! There are many groups that meet regularly to play, and you can find them by searching online or asking at your local court. Once you’ve found a group that you’re interested in, simply show up at the designated time and place and introduce yourself. Most groups are happy to welcome new players, and you’ll be playing in no time!