As you gear up to play pickleball, one of the most important pieces of equipment you’ll need is a good pair of shoes. But with so many different brands and styles on the market, it can be hard to know which ones are best for you. That’s where we come in.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to the best women’s court shoes for pickleball and help you narrow down your choices based on your needs and preferences.
So, whether you’re looking for the best shoes for pickleball or simply want to know more about what makes a good pair of court shoes, read on. We’re here to help you make the best decision for your game.
Best Women’s Court Shoes for Pickleball in 2024
Court shoes for women’s pickleball are specially designed to provide the best possible grip, comfort, and support while playing. There are many different brands and styles of court shoes on the market, so it can be difficult to know which pair is right for you.
Here is a list of the best court shoes for pickleball in 2024:
1. Wilson RUSH PRO 2.5
- Sensifeel features a minimally layered upper to upgrade comfort while maintaining superior support
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT...
- 3D-FS delivers unparalleled support, increased response time and explosive acceleration with...
The Wilson RUSH PRO 2.5 is a good option for beginners. If you’re looking for a pair of shoes that are comfortable, have a good fit, and are affordable, then this is the shoe for you.
These shoes are made of rubber, so they’re very durable. They also feature a sole that’s designed for pickleball, which means that they’re built to handle the impact and give you the traction that you need to play.
They have a minimally layered upper, and this makes them very comfortable. It doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a shoe, but instead, it feels like you’re wearing slippers.
The Sensifeel material is used in these shoes, which is designed to give you more comfort while you’re playing.
They have a 3D-FS technology, which is designed to increase response time and speed, as well as provide an optimal low-to-the-ground court feel.
The Endofit technology is used in these shoes, which is designed to provide comfort and fit. This helps you to feel more confident when you’re on the court.
The Pro Torque Chassis is used in these shoes, which is designed to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration.
These are the best pickleball court shoes for women. They’re comfortable and durable, and they give you the traction that you need.
2. FILA Women’s Double Bounce
- Herringbone rubber outsole for added traction and durability
- Forefoot circle pivot area
- Mesh Upper Panels for breathability
The Fila Women’s Double Bounce is one of the best shoes for pickleball, as it provides excellent traction and durability.
The shoes are made with 100% synthetic material and are designed for women who want to play pickleball in comfort. The shoes have a herringbone rubber outsole for added traction and a forefoot circle pivot area for better control of the paddle.
The shoes have TPU midfoot shanks for added stability, and an energized EVA midsole for extra cushioning. This is a great shoe for beginners, as it doesn’t require any special training.
The shoes are comfortable for all-day wear, and the forefoot circle pivot area makes it easier to get a good grip on the paddle. The synthetic material is durable and won’t wear out easily, and it keeps you dry and cool.
So if you’re looking for a comfortable and durable pair of court shoes for pickleball, then buy the Fila Women’s Double Bounce.
3. New Balance FuelCell 996 V4
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Synthetic upper
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
We’re big fans of the New Balance FuelCell 996 V4 shoes.
While they’re not the cheapest court shoes you can buy, they’re a great value.
The Ndurance outsole is a great choice for court shoes, and it’s the first we’ve seen to combine it with a synthetic upper.
The synthetic material makes for a more comfortable fit, and it also helps prevent the sole from getting worn out.
The outsole is also extremely durable, so it should last for many years.
While this court shoe doesn’t have the best traction, it’s still plenty good enough for pickleball, and the rubber sole will help you stay stable and balanced.
You can even switch the outsole with a slip-on style for improved traction on hard surfaces.
The NDure upper is designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support. This lets you easily get into the shoe, but it also helps the shoe conform to your foot after repeated wear and tear.
The shoe also features a padded collar to protect your ankle.
We love the Ndurance upper, and we think it’s a great addition to this court shoe.
- Synthetic leather overlays help provide good durability: Solution dye sockliner helps reduce overall...
- TRUSSTIC technology improves stability: Wrap-up outsole and wider gauge help create smoother and...
- Flex grooves in the outsole improve flexibility: Forefoot GEL technology improves impact absorption...
- Durable synthetic leather toe overlays:
- Solution dye sockliner helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by...
- TRUSSTIC technology and wrap-up outsole: Improve stability
- PLAYER LEVEL: Designed for the entry level, part-time, weekend player. For frequent players, we...
- UPPER: Leather
- K-EVA: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole
- FIT: The pickleball shoe is designed as a stability shoe for the short lateral and front/back...
- ORTHOLITE SOCK LINER: keeps feet cool and minimizes the effects of perspiration
- DURAWRAP: Provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe-dragging
- SKECHERS PICKLEBALL SHOES: workout in supportive comfort with Skechers Pickleball court shoes...
- RELAXED FIT: these tennis shoes feature a relaxed fit with an adjustable lace-up front (top of shoe)...
- SKECHERS ARCH FIT (INSOLE CUSHION): these podiatrist-certified arch support insoles offer a...
- This top performing model incorporates Surge 7.0 for maximum energy return.
- This top performing model incorporates Surge 7.0 for maximum energy return
- Dragguard 7.0 outsole for durability.
- WOMEN'S CROSS TRAINING SHOES - Sturdy, dependable gym shoes for women that provide ultimate comfort...
- REMOVABLE MEMORY FOAM SOCK LINER - For pressure point relief, our MEMORYfōm responds to the unique...
- SUPPORTIVE & DURABLE WHITE SNEAKERS FOR WOMEN - The compression molded EVA midsole, anatomical heel...
- Wilson Rush Pro Ace Pickler Women's Pickleball Shoe - White/Black/Living Coral, Size 8 US
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up...
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 =...
- Open mesh design: Improves breathability
- TRUSSTIC technology: Improves stability
- EVA cushioning: For improved underfoot comfort
- SKECHERS PICKLEBALL SHOES FOR WOMEN: workout in supportive comfort with Skechers Pickleball Smash...
- RELAXED FIT: these tennis shoes offer an upper that provides more room at toe and forefoot; smooth...
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR WOMENS COURT SHOES FOR PICKLEBALL: featuring full-length rubber outsoles that deliver...
- Are Wide Toe Box Pickleball Shoes the New Trend in 2024?
- What Is the Ideal Level of Arch Support in Pickleball Shoes With a Wide Toe Box?
- 10 Best Indoor Pickleball Shoes (2024)
How Do I Choose the Right Court Shoes for Me?
Now that you know some of the best court shoes for pickleball, it’s time to choose the right pair for you.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing court shoes:
Court shoes can range in price from around $50 to $200. It’s important to set a budget before you start shopping, so you don’t end up spending more than you can afford.
Your playing style:
If you’re an aggressive player, you’ll need a court shoe that can provide good traction and support. If you’re a more casual player, you can get away with a less expensive court shoe.
Your foot type:
If you have wide feet, you’ll need to find a court shoe that’s designed for wide feet. If you have narrow feet, you can choose from a variety of court shoes.
Your playing surface:
If you’re going to be playing on hard courts, you’ll need a court shoe with good traction. If you’re going to be playing on soft courts, you can choose a less expensive court shoe.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you should have a better idea of which court shoes are right for you.
If you’re still not sure, you can always ask a salesperson for help. They should be able to point you in the right direction.
Tips for Taking Care of Your Court Shoes
Now that you have a pair of court shoes, it’s important to take care of them so they last for many years.
Here are some tips for taking care of your court shoes:
Store them in a cool, dry place:
Court shoes should be stored in a cool, dry place. This will help them last longer and prevent them from getting damaged.
Don’t leave them in direct sunlight:
Court shoes should not be left in direct sunlight. The sun can damage the material and cause the shoes to fade.
Clean them regularly:
Court shoes should be cleaned regularly with mild soap. This will remove any dirt or debris that could damage the shoes.
Don’t Machine Wash Them:
Court shoes should not be machine washed. The washing machine can damage the material and cause the shoes to shrink.
- We Found The Ideal Ankle Support Level for Outdoor Pickleball Shoes (And Why It Matters)
- Can Pickleball Shoes Prevent Achilles Injuries?
- What Sock Thickness Works Best With Pickleball Shoes With a Wide Toe Box?
FAQs About the Court Shoes for Pickleball
What is the best court shoe for pickleball?
The best court shoe for pickleball depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a durable, comfortable court shoe, we recommend the Fila Women’s Double Bounce or the New Balance FuelCell 996 V4.
What are the best court shoes for wide feet?
If you have wide feet, we recommend the New Balance FuelCell 996 V4. This court shoe is designed specifically for wide feet and provides good traction and support.
What should I look for in a good pair of court shoes for pickleball?
When choosing court shoes for pickleball, it is important to consider the width of your feet. Some people prefer shoes that are specifically designed for wide feet, while others find that standard court shoes work just fine. It is also important to choose a shoe with good traction to prevent slipping on the court.
How often should I replace my court shoes for pickleball?
This will depend on how often you play pickleball and how well you take care of your shoes. If you play frequently, you may need to replace your shoes every few months. However, if you only play occasionally or take good care of your shoes, you may be able to get away with replacing them every six months or so.
What is the best way to clean court shoes for pickleball?
To clean your court shoes, simply remove any dirt and debris with a soft brush or cloth. You can then use a mild soap and water solution to remove any stubborn stains. Allow your shoes to air dry before storing them in a cool, dry place.
The best court shoes for pickleball can make a big difference in your game.
If you’re looking for a new pair of court shoes, we recommend the Fila Women’s Double Bounce or the New Balance FuelCell 996 V4. Both of these court shoes are comfortable, durable, and provide good traction and support.
No matter which court shoe you choose, make sure it fits well and is comfortable for you to wear. If you follow these tips, you’re sure to find the perfect court shoe for you.