As you gear up to play pickleball, one of the most important pieces of equipment you’ll need is a good pair of shoes. But with so many different brands and styles on the market, it can be hard to know which ones are best for you. That’s where we come in.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to the best women’s court shoes for pickleball and help you narrow down your choices based on your needs and preferences.
So, whether you’re looking for the best shoes for pickleball or simply want to know more about what makes a good pair of court shoes, read on. We’re here to help you make the best decision for your game.
In This Post
- Best Women’s Court Shoes for Pickleball in 2022
- How Do I Choose the Right Court Shoes for Me?
- Tips for Taking Care of Your Court Shoes
- FAQs About the Court Shoes for Pickleball
- Final Thoughts
Best Women’s Court Shoes for Pickleball in 2022
Court shoes for women’s pickleball are specially designed to provide the best possible grip, comfort, and support while playing. There are many different brands and styles of court shoes on the market, so it can be difficult to know which pair is right for you.
Here is a list of the best court shoes for pickleball in 2022:
1. Wilson RUSH PRO 2.5
- Sensifeel features a minimally layered upper to upgrade comfort while maintaining superior support
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT...
- 3D-FS delivers unparalleled support, increased response time and explosive acceleration with...
The Wilson RUSH PRO 2.5 is a good option for beginners. If you’re looking for a pair of shoes that are comfortable, have a good fit, and are affordable, then this is the shoe for you.
These shoes are made of rubber, so they’re very durable. They also feature a sole that’s designed for pickleball, which means that they’re built to handle the impact and give you the traction that you need to play.
They have a minimally layered upper, and this makes them very comfortable. It doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a shoe, but instead, it feels like you’re wearing slippers.
The Sensifeel material is used in these shoes, which is designed to give you more comfort while you’re playing.
They have a 3D-FS technology, which is designed to increase response time and speed, as well as provide an optimal low-to-the-ground court feel.
The Endofit technology is used in these shoes, which is designed to provide comfort and fit. This helps you to feel more confident when you’re on the court.
The Pro Torque Chassis is used in these shoes, which is designed to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration.
These are the best pickleball court shoes for women. They’re comfortable and durable, and they give you the traction that you need.
2. FILA Women’s Double Bounce
- Herringbone rubber outsole for added traction and durability
- Forefoot circle pivot area
- Mesh Upper Panels for breathability
The Fila Women’s Double Bounce is one of the best shoes for pickleball, as it provides excellent traction and durability.
The shoes are made with 100% synthetic material and are designed for women who want to play pickleball in comfort. The shoes have a herringbone rubber outsole for added traction and a forefoot circle pivot area for better control of the paddle.
The shoes have TPU midfoot shanks for added stability, and an energized EVA midsole for extra cushioning. This is a great shoe for beginners, as it doesn’t require any special training.
The shoes are comfortable for all-day wear, and the forefoot circle pivot area makes it easier to get a good grip on the paddle. The synthetic material is durable and won’t wear out easily, and it keeps you dry and cool.
So if you’re looking for a comfortable and durable pair of court shoes for pickleball, then buy the Fila Women’s Double Bounce.
3. New Balance FuelCell 996 V4
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Synthetic upper
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
We’re big fans of the New Balance FuelCell 996 V4 shoes.
While they’re not the cheapest court shoes you can buy, they’re a great value.
The Ndurance outsole is a great choice for court shoes, and it’s the first we’ve seen to combine it with a synthetic upper.
The synthetic material makes for a more comfortable fit, and it also helps prevent the sole from getting worn out.
The outsole is also extremely durable, so it should last for many years.
While this court shoe doesn’t have the best traction, it’s still plenty good enough for pickleball, and the rubber sole will help you stay stable and balanced.
You can even switch the outsole with a slip-on style for improved traction on hard surfaces.
The NDure upper is designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support. This lets you easily get into the shoe, but it also helps the shoe conform to your foot after repeated wear and tear.
The shoe also features a padded collar to protect your ankle.
We love the Ndurance upper, and we think it’s a great addition to this court shoe.
- AÖSTA 7.0 RUBBER COMPOUND: High-density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe.
- DURAWRAP: Provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe-dragging.
- 180 PSC PLANTAR: A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot...
- Forefoot GEL Technology - Increases impact absorption during abrupt landings.
- Trusstic System Technology - Improves support while reducing excessive twisting.
- Wrap-Up Outsole -The wrap-up outsole is teamed with a wider gauge to create smoother and more...
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up...
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability,...
- Women's Specific Support includes asymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter...
- 4D Support Chassis Technology: Asymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis delivers enhanced stability and...
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad: Rubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and...
- OrthoLite EVA Molded: High-density OrthoLite foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive...
- SKECHERS PICKLEBALL SHOES: workout in supportive comfort with Skechers Pickleball court shoes...
- RELAXED FIT: these tennis shoes feature a relaxed fit with an adjustable lace-up front (top of shoe)...
- SKECHERS ARCH FIT (INSOLE CUSHION): these podiatrist-certified arch support insoles offer a...
- UPPER: Lightweight and breathable mesh is protected by Durawrap Flex and DragGuard 7.0 technologies....
- MIDSOLE: Surge+ 7.0 is the brand's premium lightweight cushioning system. It provides maximum energy...
- OUTSOLE: The non-marking, Asta 7.0 high-density rubber outsole offers excellent traction, and new...
- Diadora Women`s Trofeo Pickleball Shoes offer the comfort, stability, and energy return needed to...
- Diadora Pickleball Shoes
- Comfortable Pickleball Shoes
- NEW DESIGN: Casual tennis shoes, simple and straightforward , full coverage of functional attributes...
- UPPER: Fashionable mesh and super soft microfiber upper. Anti-odor technology and breathable...
- WIDE & EXTRA WIDE: FitVille sneakers are made especially for those with wider feet, allowing your...
- Herringbone rubber outsole for added traction and durability
- Forefoot circle pivot area
- TPU midfoot shank for added stability
- UPPER: Lightweight and breathable mesh is protected by Durawrap Flex and DragGuard technologies....
- INSOLE: A soft Ortholite x40 insole features to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- MIDSOLE: Surgelite is a lightweight, flexible, and durable cushioning technology that provides...
How Do I Choose the Right Court Shoes for Me?
Now that you know some of the best court shoes for pickleball, it’s time to choose the right pair for you.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing court shoes:
Court shoes can range in price from around $50 to $200. It’s important to set a budget before you start shopping, so you don’t end up spending more than you can afford.
Your playing style:
If you’re an aggressive player, you’ll need a court shoe that can provide good traction and support. If you’re a more casual player, you can get away with a less expensive court shoe.
Your foot type:
If you have wide feet, you’ll need to find a court shoe that’s designed for wide feet. If you have narrow feet, you can choose from a variety of court shoes.
Your playing surface:
If you’re going to be playing on hard courts, you’ll need a court shoe with good traction. If you’re going to be playing on soft courts, you can choose a less expensive court shoe.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you should have a better idea of which court shoes are right for you.
If you’re still not sure, you can always ask a salesperson for help. They should be able to point you in the right direction.
Tips for Taking Care of Your Court Shoes
Now that you have a pair of court shoes, it’s important to take care of them so they last for many years.
Here are some tips for taking care of your court shoes:
Store them in a cool, dry place:
Court shoes should be stored in a cool, dry place. This will help them last longer and prevent them from getting damaged.
Don’t leave them in direct sunlight:
Court shoes should not be left in direct sunlight. The sun can damage the material and cause the shoes to fade.
Clean them regularly:
Court shoes should be cleaned regularly with mild soap. This will remove any dirt or debris that could damage the shoes.
Don’t Machine Wash Them:
Court shoes should not be machine washed. The washing machine can damage the material and cause the shoes to shrink.
FAQs About the Court Shoes for Pickleball
What is the best court shoe for pickleball?
The best court shoe for pickleball depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a durable, comfortable court shoe, we recommend the Fila Women’s Double Bounce or the New Balance FuelCell 996 V4.
What are the best court shoes for wide feet?
If you have wide feet, we recommend the New Balance FuelCell 996 V4. This court shoe is designed specifically for wide feet and provides good traction and support.
What should I look for in a good pair of court shoes for pickleball?
When choosing court shoes for pickleball, it is important to consider the width of your feet. Some people prefer shoes that are specifically designed for wide feet, while others find that standard court shoes work just fine. It is also important to choose a shoe with good traction to prevent slipping on the court.
How often should I replace my court shoes for pickleball?
This will depend on how often you play pickleball and how well you take care of your shoes. If you play frequently, you may need to replace your shoes every few months. However, if you only play occasionally or take good care of your shoes, you may be able to get away with replacing them every six months or so.
What is the best way to clean court shoes for pickleball?
To clean your court shoes, simply remove any dirt and debris with a soft brush or cloth. You can then use a mild soap and water solution to remove any stubborn stains. Allow your shoes to air dry before storing them in a cool, dry place.
The best court shoes for pickleball can make a big difference in your game.
If you’re looking for a new pair of court shoes, we recommend the Fila Women’s Double Bounce or the New Balance FuelCell 996 V4. Both of these court shoes are comfortable, durable, and provide good traction and support.
No matter which court shoe you choose, make sure it fits well and is comfortable for you to wear. If you follow these tips, you’re sure to find the perfect court shoe for you.