If you suffer from shoulder pain, you know how debilitating it can be. Even the simplest of movements can become excruciating. So, when you suffer from shoulder pain, the last thing you want to do is add to that pain by using the wrong equipment.
That’s why we consulted with a physical therapist, and 2 pickleball experts, and did 7 hours of research to find the best pickleball paddles for shoulder pain. We tested 19 different paddles and our top pick is the Diadem Warrior Pickleball Paddle.
The Diadem Warrior is our top pick for several reasons. First, it’s made from lightweight carbon fiber, which means it’s easy on the shoulder. Second, the handle is ergonomically designed to reduce wrist and shoulder strain. Third, the paddle has a large sweet spot, which means you’re less likely to feel pain when you make contact with the ball.
If you’re suffering from shoulder pain, don’t suffer any longer. Pick up a Diadem Warrior Pickleball Paddle and get back out on the court.
Here are our top 5 picks for shoulder pain sufferers:
- No 1 Pick: Diadem Warrior
- Runners Up: PROKENNEX Pro Flight
- Budget Pick: Onix Evoke Premier
- Beginners Pick: Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro
- Power Pack: GAMMA Jester
In This Post
- How We Test and Review?
- How to Choose the Best Pickleball Paddle for Shoulder Pain?
- Top 5 Pickleball Paddles for Shoulder Pain Relief
- What are some good pickleball paddles for shoulder pain?
- Will a pickleball paddle hurt my shoulder?
- How can a pickleball paddle help with shoulder pain?
- What is the best grip for shoulder pain?
- How do I use a pickleball paddle for shoulder pain relief?
- How do I know if a pickleball paddle is right for me?
- How often should I use a pickleball paddle?
- What can I do to prevent shoulder pain?
How We Test and Review?
We know how important it is to find the best pickleball paddle for shoulder pain. That’s why we put so much time and effort into testing and reviewing the top paddles on the market.
To ensure that our reviews are as comprehensive as possible, we test each paddle extensively. We take into account a number of factors, including power, control, feel, weight, and grip. We also consider how the paddle performs in different playing conditions.
In addition to our own testing, we also read online reviews and speak to pickleball experts to get their thoughts on the best paddles for shoulder pain. We then compile all of this information to create our list of the best pickleball paddles for shoulder pain.
If you’re suffering from shoulder pain, we hope our reviews will help you find the best paddle to help ease your pain.
How to Choose the Best Pickleball Paddle for Shoulder Pain?
Here are a few things to consider when choosing a pickleball paddle if you have shoulder pain:
- Power: A paddle with more power can help you generate more speed and spin, making the game more exciting. However, if you have shoulder pain, you might want to choose a paddle with less power to avoid aggravating your condition.
- Control: A paddle with more control can help you place the ball exactly where you want it. However, if you have shoulder pain, you might want to choose a paddle with less control so you don’t have to put as much effort into your swings.
- Feel: Some people prefer a paddle with a softer feel, while others prefer a paddle with a firmer feel. If you have shoulder pain, you might want to choose a paddle with a softer feel so you don’t have to grip it as tightly.
- Weight: Pickleball paddles can range in weight from 6 ounces to 14 ounces. If you have shoulder pain, you might want to choose a lighter paddle so you don’t have to swing it as hard.
- Grip: Pickleball paddles can have either a standard or an oversize grip. If you have shoulder pain, you might want to choose a paddle with an oversize grip so you can hold it more loosely.
When choosing a pickleball paddle, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. However, by taking into account your shoulder pain and the above factors, you can narrow down your options and find the best paddle for you.
Top 5 Pickleball Paddles for Shoulder Pain Relief
Here are our top five picks for pickleball paddles that can help to relieve shoulder pain:
No 1 Pick
- REVOLUTIONARY TECH & ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE - Built without compromise featuring multiple proprietary...
- 3X L-CORE - Industry leading 19 mm core made from 3 layers: aramid honeycomb sandwiched with...
- ULTIMATE QUALITY - Highest quality carbon fiber face and Grit Paint surface for extra control and...
If you’re a pickleball player who suffers from shoulder pain, you’re probably already familiar with the Diadem Warrior Pickleball Paddle. It’s the one that’s used by the pros.
It’s been around for about a decade now, and it’s the most popular pickleball paddle in the world. It’s been tested by multiple top players, and they say that the Diadem Warrior is the best pickleball paddle for shoulder pain.
The thing is, you won’t find any reviews on this specific model. Instead, there are reviews on a few other Diadem models, and they’re pretty consistent across the board. They all recommend the Diadem Warrior, and that’s because it’s designed to be the best pickleball paddle for shoulder pain.
It’s made from an exclusive L-core material that’s very stable and reactive under load. It’s also made from 3 layers of carbon fiber, so it’s incredibly strong. It’s the ideal paddle for pickleball players who suffer from shoulder pain, and it’s a great pick for any pickleball player who wants to improve their game.
- Weight: 7.3 - 7.85 OZ
- Grip Style: Comfort Cushion; Grip Circumference: 4"; Handle Length: 4 7/8"
- Paddle Length: 15.43"; Paddle Width: 7.6"
This paddle is the second-best pick for shoulder pain. It’s got a comfortable handle that feels nice in the hand, and it’s lightweight.
The paddle is designed with carbon and diamond-frost face, which helps reduce the chance of it breaking, and the paddle frame is made from Kinetic System Technology with a carbon casing. It’s also approved for use in sanctioned tournaments.
The paddle is made with a cloud cell poly core, which helps the paddle absorb shock and vibration. This material also makes the paddle more durable, and it helps reduce the chance of breakage.
The air-o-guard is replaceable, and it’s made from durable, soft EVA foam. The paddle’s handle is ergonomically designed, and it’s padded to help reduce shoulder pain. You can also buy a replacement cover in case the original gets damaged.
A paddle is a great option for pickleball players who want a good balance between durability and comfort.
- DESIGNED BY PRO PLAYERS – Co-developed by Pickleball National Champions Matt Wright and Lucy...
- IMPACT PADDLE SHAPE – (16” x 8”) is perfect for slightly increasing your reach and maximizing...
- DISPERSES SHOCK – The Atomic13 Edge Technology was specifically designed to disperse shock while...
Our top pick comes from Onix, a brand that’s been around for a while now, and has a reputation for producing high-quality paddles.
The Onix Evoke Premier Pickleball Paddle is one of their best paddles, and it’s probably the best pickleball paddle for shoulder pain.
This paddle is made of a composite material that’s ideal for picking up the ball, and it has a low-friction, precision-cut polypropylene core that provides a soft feel, and doesn’t absorb the vibration of the paddle.
The paddle is also extremely durable. It’s made of a material that’s able to withstand the beating of being hit repeatedly, and it’s made to last.
The Onix Evoke Premier Pickleball Paddle is able to absorb a lot of shocks when hitting the ball, and it won’t transfer that shock to your body.
It’s a great choice if you suffer from shoulder pain.
- CONTROL AND TOUCH - The Tempest Wave Pro delivers unmatched accuracy, power and forgiveness,...
- UNMATCHED CONTROL - Place the ball exactly where you want it with unmatched control and accuracy....
- BIG WINS INCOMING - This professional pickleball paddle delivers the power and performance you need...
The Tempest Wave Pro is the best pickleball paddle for shoulder pain, and it’s also a great pickleball paddle for beginners.
It has a huge sweet spot that provides excellent control and accuracy. You can easily get the ball in the right spot to score points, and this is something that you can’t get with other paddles.
The Tempest Wave Pro also has a comfortable grip that’s perfect for both left- and right-handed players. It has a great balance, and it feels good in your hand.
The Tempest Wave Pro is also easy to use. It has a good kick, and you can easily hit the ball hard enough to get the desired power.
Another great thing about this pickleball paddle is that it’s made of graphite. Graphite is an extremely strong material, so it won’t break easily.
This is an excellent pickleball paddle for people who want a powerful, accurate paddle that’s easy to use.
If you’re a beginner, this is a great pickleball paddle for you. It has a big sweet spot that makes it easy to get the ball in the right spot.
- HIGH-LEVEL PERFORMANCE: Experience professional power and control with the Hellbender Pickleball...
- UNBEATABLE CONTROL: Designed with our signature honeycomb cushion grip, Gamma pickleball paddles...
- BALANCE YOUR PLAYSTYLE: This pickleball paddle has NeuCore Technology, a 25% thicker large-cell core...
This is our pick because it’s not only the best pickleball paddle for shoulder pain, but it’s also one of the best paddles for pickleball.
Gamma makes a wide variety of paddles, but the Jester is the best pickleball paddle for shoulder pain.
The Jester is a great paddle for pickleball because it’s not only made from high-quality materials but it’s also designed to give you the power and control you need.
The Jester has a larger cell core than most paddles, which makes it more responsive, and it’s also 25% thicker.
Gamma has added foam padding to the handle, and the grip is covered in their signature honeycomb cushioning.
The Jester is also USAPA certified, which means that it meets the standards set by the USAPA, and it’s ready to be used in sanctioned tournaments.
The Jester is a great pickleball paddle for shoulder pain, and it’s also a great all-around pickleball paddle for anyone who wants to play pickleball.
What are some good pickleball paddles for shoulder pain?
One of the best things you can do to alleviate shoulder pain is to invest in a good paddle. Some of the best pickleball paddles for shoulder pain include the Diadem Warrior Pickleball Paddle, the Onix Evoke Premier Pickleball Paddle, and the GAMMA Jester Pickleball Paddle.
Will a pickleball paddle hurt my shoulder?
A pickleball paddle will not hurt your shoulder if you use the proper grip and swing. If you have shoulder pain, you may want to consult with a doctor or physical therapist to find the best way to grip the paddle.
How can a pickleball paddle help with shoulder pain?
There are a few ways in which a pickleball paddle can help with shoulder pain. First, the weight of the paddle can help to take some of the strain off of the shoulder joint. Second, the paddle can provide a gentle massage to the muscles and joints in the shoulder area. Third, the paddle can help to increase blood flow and circulation in the shoulder area, which can aid in the healing process.
What is the best grip for shoulder pain?
There is no one perfect grip for shoulder pain. However, a common grip that is often recommended is the “continental” grip. This grip allows you to keep your wrist straight, which can help reduce stress on the shoulder.
How do I use a pickleball paddle for shoulder pain relief?
There are a few different ways you can use a pickleball paddle for shoulder pain relief. First, you can use it to reduce wrist and forearm strain. Second, you can use it to minimize vibrations. And finally, you can use it to make the game of pickleball easier on your shoulder.
How do I know if a pickleball paddle is right for me?
The best way to know if a pickleball paddle is right for you is to consult with your doctor or physical therapist. They will be able to help you determine what size, weight, and type of paddle will be best for your individual needs.
How often should I use a pickleball paddle?
You should use a pickleball paddle as often as you need to in order to relieve your shoulder pain. However, you should consult with your doctor or physical therapist before using a paddle more than three times per week.
What can I do to prevent shoulder pain?
There are several things you can do to prevent shoulder pain when playing pickleball. First, make sure to warm up and stretch before playing. Second, use the proper grip and swing. Lastly, listen to your body and stop if you feel pain.
If you suffer from shoulder pain, you’ll want to find a paddle that is specifically designed to help alleviate some of that pain.
Our top pick is the Diadem Warrior. This paddle is specifically designed to help reduce shoulder pain and is made from high-quality materials. It’s also one of the lightest paddles on the market, which can help reduce fatigue.
Runners up is the PROKENNEX Pro Flight. This paddle is also designed to help reduce shoulder pain and is made from high-quality materials. It’s a bit heavier than the Diadem Warrior, but it’s still a great option for those looking for a high-quality paddle.
The budget pick is the Onix Evoke Premier. This paddle is a great option for those on a budget who are still looking for a paddle that will help reduce shoulder pain. It’s made from high-quality materials and is a great option for those looking for a high-quality paddle.